Walz Scale "Jack" or Lift Stand Scale System is developed in house for operations to track and monitor actual empty vehicle weights on their haulage assets.
This fully portable jack stand scale system works with your jack stand & lifts and is designed to be used with your existing facilities hydraulic lift stands, providing accurate empty weight verification on your haulage assets with extreme accuracy of +_ 0.1%.
Our jack stand scales also interface with Payload Pro Software for maximum control.
Walz has developed our "Jack" or Lift Stand Scale System for operations to monitor and track actual empty vehicle weights on their haulage assets. The fully portable systems are designed to be used with your facilities existing hydraulic lift stands. This system provides accurate empty weight verification on your haulage assets with +_ 0.1%
The Jack Stand Scale System is comprised of the following components.
Qty (4) Saddle Inserts
Qty (4) Saddle Cells
Qty (1) Weight Terminal
The following is a description of the operation of the Walz Jack Stand Scale System.
(1) Insert the saddle inserts into your existing lift stands
(2) Insert the saddle cells into the sale inserts
(3) locate the lift stands so as to allow for the lifting of the entire vehicle at one time
(4) Slowly lift the vehicle, making sure to lift evenly on all four lift stands
(5) Ensure that the tires are lifted from the ground
(6) Record the weight readings from the weight terminal and input the data into the Payload Pro System.
Target Payload = Allowable Gross Vehicle Weight - Actual Empty Vehicle Weight