AXM-300: 300 Ton Portable Axle Scale
Portable Axle Scale Features:
- 300-ton (600,000 lb) axle capacity
- Pad dimensions: 94″ x 84″
- Durable steel construction
- Lifting eyes for easy transport
- Waterproof design
- Lightweight design for easy transport
- 2 pads included (sold in pairs)
AXM-300 Portable Axle Scale Overview:
Our rugged and dependable portable axle scales for heavy-duty mining trucks are built to provide your mining site with the weighing tools you need to accurately manage your vehicle weights, all while remaining in a portable format. Our mining truck axle scale systems are constructed for longevity in order to provide many years of consistent, dependable service, while helping to reduce on-going maintenance requirements. The mining series of portable mining truck scales are meant to be used on earth foundations, allowing mine sites to transport their scales directly to their haulage assets. Our mining scale systems are easy to install and their low-profile design minimizes blade-time and overall setup costs.
AXM-300 Typical System Configuration
- 300-ton axle capacity
- 2 pad design
- Fabricated steel construction with corrosion resistant coating
- Fully-encapsulated electronics in scale pads
- 100 ton load cell capacity
- Portable pelican case style control box or stainless steel weighing terminal
- iOS/Android app interface
- Static and in-motion weighing capabilities
- Unmanned operation functionality
- Spare parts & tool kit
- Data management reporting software with app interface
- Testing frame and ISO-certified calibration hardware
- ISO-accredited calibration provided prior to shipment
- Customized field office
- Solar power systems
- Remote displays
- RFID truck tracking hardware
- Volumetric scanner system
Watch the AXM-300 In Action Below!
Our AXM Series of portable truck scales have been designed to be easily moved. Our one piece design allows operations to place and weigh within minutes. Just locate over a firm earthen surface and place the scales.
We have designed our portable mining axle scales to have an extremely low profile. This reduces material and blade time for building the ramps to access the scales.
Ready to Weigh
Once you have the entrance and exit approaches in place you are ready to weigh.
Production Study Software
Operations can also utilize our Advanced Payload Pro data management software. This software has been developed with the collaboration of large OEM truck builders as well as OEM tire manufacturers to provide exactly the data that mines need to better manage their payloads.
For general product inquiries, fill out the form below. A member of our talented staff will reach out to assist you!