AXM-800: 800 Ton Portable Axle Scale
Portable Axle Scale Features:
- 800 ton (1.6 million lb.) axle capacity
- Pad dimensions: 94.5″ x 157″
- Durable steel construction
- Lifting eyes for ease of movement
- Waterproof design
- Lightweight for easy transport
- 2 pads included (sold in pairs)
AXM-800 Portable Axle Scale Features:
Our rugged and dependable portable axle scales for heavy-duty mining trucks are designed to provide your mining site with the weighing tools to manage your vehicle weights accurately, all while remaining in a portable format. Our mining truck axle scale systems are built for longevity in order to provide many years of consistent, dependable service, reducing on-going maintenance requirements. The mining series of portable mining truck scales are designed to be used on earth foundations, which allows mining sites to transport their scales directly to their haulage assets. Conveniently, our mining scale systems are easy to install, with their low-profile design minimizing blade-time and overall setup costs.
AXM-800 Typical System Configuration
- 800 ton axle capacity
- 2 pad design
- Fabricated steel construction with corrosion resistant coating
- Fully-encapsulated electronics in scale pads
- 100 ton load cell capacity
- Portable pelican case-style control box or stainless steel weighing terminal
- iOS/Android app interface
- Unmanned operation functionality
- Spare parts & tool kit
- Data management reporting software with app interface
- Testing frame and ISO-certified calibration hardware
- ISO-accredited calibration provided prior to shipment
- Customized field office
- Solar power systems
- Remote displays
- RFID truck tracking hardware
- Volumetric scanner system
Watch the AXM-Series Portable Axle Scale in Action Below!
Built for Ultra Class
Our AXM800 Series of portable mining scales have been designed and built to handle all makes and models of ultra class mining trucks.
Our portable design allows for mine sites to easily transport these scales from site to site. Your mining operation is constantly moving. Your scales should too.
Low Profile Design
In an effort to reduce installation labor hours and blade time. We have created an extremely low profile scale. This simplifies the installation process and reduces onsite material requirements.
Our AXM series of portable truck scales are also designed to work seamlessly with our volumetric payload scanner system. The combination of these two systems provides real time material density.
Trusted By the OEM's
Our portable mining scales are utilized by most of the major mining truck manufacturers as well as off-road tire manufacturers. We have the references, just ask. We have proven ourselves in the field.
For general product inquiries, fill out the form below. A member of our talented staff will reach out to assist you!