AXW-30 Portable Axle Scale System
Axle Scale Features:
- 60,000 lb+ axle capacity axle scale
- Pad dimensions: 31.5″ X 17″
- Quality, durable aluminum construction
- Portable transport cases included
- Water resistant design
- Pre-calibrated & ready to weigh immediately
- Includes 2 pads (sold in pairs)
AXW-30 Portable Axle Scale Overview
The AXW-30 axle scale system with (M6) was designed to add additional functionality for those customers looking for an easy to use, reliable axle scale system with a totalizing weighing terminal. For the AXW-30 axle scale system, we have included our robust weighing terminal. This touch screen weighing terminal provides a wealth of features!
Additional AXW-30 Axle Scale Pad Features and FAQ
- Real world typical static weighing accuracy of ~99%
- 60,000 lb+ axle capacity (2 scale pads)
- Weigh in either pounds or kilograms
- Configurable graduations: 20 or 50 lb/kg increments
- Easy-to-use operation, with live weight reading
- Durable aluminum construction, with water-resistant, corrosion proof and shock resistant design
- Included ramps for easy access
- Lightweight aluminum construction with handle for easy transportation
- Power provided by the weighing terminal
- Walz 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Not Legal for Trade
AXWT (M6) Weighing Terminal Features and FAQ
- For use with both static and in-motion weighing processes
- Touch screen display
- Built-in carrying case
- Rechargeable battery operation
- Record storage
- Built-in printer
Watch the AXW-30 In Operation Below!
Included Carry Case
The Walz AXW-30 portable scale systems include individual carry cases for each scale pad. These cases are ideal for the storage and handling of the scale pads.
These scales are the true definition of portable.
Our full aluminum construction allows for light weight transportation of the scales as well as environmental durability.
The built-in carrying handles makes moving the scales a breeze.
We include ramps with all of our AXW-30 axle scales. These ramps make it much easier to get your trucks on & off the scales.
The advanced touch screen weighing terminal connects directly to each scale pad. Our truck scale indicators include a built-in printer and data storage.
For general product inquiries, fill out the form below. A member of our talented staff will reach out to assist you!