SS-100 Skid Steer Scale
- Hydraulic scale weight system
- Kit includes weight terminal, pressure sensor & manual
- Incredibly simple installation
- Runs on DC power
- Optimally designed for heavy-duty industrial use
- Hydraulic adapter fittings not included
- Accuracy of 95% or better
Skid Steer Scale Information
The SS-100 is Wal’s solution for an economical, entry-level skid steer scale system that is incredibly easy to operate and install in the field with our optional installation kit. We listened to you, and we heard that our customers want a tough, no-nonsense, high-value scale at an incredibly low cost. We delivered! Our industry-leading skid steer scale offers extreme durability, reliability and repeatable accuracy. The Walz SS-100 On-Board Scale was designed for hard working teams and innovative leaders that are always striving to be better.
This basic skid steer scale is an ideal solution for those looking to track production data and freight loads. The basic infield installation provides consistent weights thanks to our integral weighing system. Additionally, we offer a 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on parts and equipment and FREE shipping to anywhere in the United States for all online orders.
SS-100 Features and FAQ
- Real world typical accuracy of ~95% (when lifting more than 10% of the truck’s capacity)
- 100,000 Lb+ lifting capacity
- Weigh in either pounds or kilograms (lbs or kg)
- Configurable graduations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 or 50 lb/kg increments
- Easy-to-use 6 button operation, with one-touch weight capture
- Water-resistant, corrosion proof and shock resistant stainless steel housing, IP65
- Display measures 6.75″ x 5.0″ x 2.75″ without stand
- Industry best display for easy operation and a safe, clear view of the load data
- 5000 PSI sensor (IP67)
- 9/16″ STOR female thread, on sensor
- Overload Count function
- Security protected with passcode protected calibration
- Weight totalization feature
- Live feature that keeps the weight on the display
- Tare functionality
- Truck toggle feature, ability to track weight loads on two separate trucks simultaneously
- Display modes for current load or total truck weight
- Full range push button zero
- Simple installation: Approximately 1-2 hours
- Powered of the machine battery 7-24 VDC
- For machines with 36 VDC or 48 VDC power supply, we recommend a step down converter
- 20 of pressure transducer cable
- 10 power cable
- Calibration test weights should be greater or equal to 10% of the scale/machine capacity
- Walz 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Not Legal for Trade
- Machine specific fittings kit
- 3″ hydraulic hose
- 12VDC ticket printer
The SS-100 Skid Steer Scale is a basic scale system designed for self installation. The complete kits ships with the digital weight display, pressure sensor and power cable. The scales system can be installed within a few hours. Optionally you can purchase your specific machine fittings from us or you can source locally from your existing skid steer dealer.
We designed our skid steer scales to be simple for operators to use in the field. The SS-100 skid steer scale utilizes a very simple 6 button design (Power, Zero, Tare, Select, Add & Hold).
Plug & Play Design
The simplified plug connections of the SS-100 Skid Steer Scale makes installation a breeze. Just plug in the connectors and you’re ready to go.
Adjustable Mounting Bracket
The SS-100 Skid Steer Scale ships with an adjustable mounting bracket. This bracket allows operators to easily mount the weighing indicator as well as adjust the viewing angle.
For general product inquiries, fill out the form below. A member of our talented staff will reach out to assist you!