SS-200 Skid Steer Scale
Scale System Features:
- Accurate hydraulic scale system
- Convenient static weighing system
- Kit includes weight terminal, pressure sensor & manual
- Very simple installation
- Operates on DC power
- Designed for heavy duty industrial use
- Not legal for trade
- Hydraulic fittings not included
- Typical Accuracy 98% or better
Optimal Scale Accuracy & Convenience
The SS-200 Skid Steer Scale is a basic hydraulic scale system that provides true “weigh-in-motion” technology. This means that there is no need to stop to capture the load weight — simply lift and the system will automatically capture and display the weight! It’s as easy as that. Additionally, we offer a 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on parts and equipment, as well as free shipping to anywhere in the United States for all online orders.
SS-200 Features and FAQ
- Real world typical accuracy of 98%
- 100,000 Lb+ lifting capacity
- Weigh in both pounds and/or kilograms (lbs or kg)
- Configurable graduations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 or 50 lb/kg increments
- Easy-to-use operation, with automated no-touch weight capture
- Water-resistant, corrosion proof and shock resistant housing, IP65
- Industry best display for easy operation, allowing for a safe, clear view of the load data
- 5000 PSI sensor (IP67)
- Weight totalization feature
- Tare functionality
- Display modes for current load or total truck weight
- Full range push button zero
- Simple installation: Approximately 1-2 hours
- Powered of the machine battery 7-24 VDC
- For machines with 36 VDC or 48 VDC power supply, we recommend a step down converter
- Calibration test weights should be greater or equal to 10% of the scale/machine capacity
- Walz 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Not Legal for Trade
- Machine specific fittings kit
- 3″ hydraulic hose
- 12VDC ticket printer
- Weigh in Motion Option (dual pressure sensors, proximity sensors)
The SS-200 Skid Steer Scale system will ship complete with all the components required. Note: Hydraulic fittings are machine specific and can be purchased in addition to the scale.
Our skid steer scale display is built very robustly and provides operators with real time weight data.
We utilize RAM mounting to allow for a simplified installation process and easy operator adjustment.
The HD Pressure Sensors are designed to provide many years of operation.
We also offer an optional fitting kit. This kit includes the exact hydraulic fittings that fit your unique machine.
For general product inquiries, fill out the form below. A member of our talented staff will reach out to assist you!