LT-200 Lift Truck Scale – New!!
- Advanced scale system for lift trucks and fork trucks
- Kit includes weight terminal, pressure sensor & manual
- Simple installation
- Operates on DC power
- Durable construction designed for heavy-duty industrial use
- Not legal for trade
- Hydraulic fittings not included
- Typical Accuracy of 98% or better
Advanced On-Board Scale System
The LT-200 is an advanced hydraulic lift truck or forklift scale system that provides 99% accuracy.
Walz is proud to offer a 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on parts and equipment and FREE shipping to anywhere in the United States for all online orders.
LT-200 Scale System Features and FAQ:
- Real world typical accuracy of 98% (when lifting more than 10% of the truck’s capacity)
- 100,000 Lb+ lifting capacity
- Weigh in either pounds or kilograms (lbs or kg)
- Configurable graduations: 5, 10, 20 or 50 lb/kg increments
- Basic load data tracking
- Easy-to-use operation, with customizable color themes.
- Water-resistant, corrosion proof and shock resistant housing, IP65
- Industry best display for easy operation and a safe, clear view of the load data
- 5000 PSI sensor (IP67)
- Weight totalization feature
- Display modes for current load or total truck weight
- Full range push button zero
- Simple installation: Approximately 1-2 hours
- Powered by the machine battery 7-24 VDC
- For machines with 36 VDC or 48 VDC power supply, we recommend a step down converter
- Calibration test weights should be greater or equal to 10% of the scale/machine capacity
- Walz 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Not Legal for Trade
- Machine specific fittings kit
- 3″ hydraulic hose
- 12VDC ticket printer
The LT-200 Lift Truck or Fork Lift Scale System ships complete with all the components that you need. Note: Hydraulic fittings are machine specific and can be purchased also.
The tough durable display has been designed for applications that require more data capture capabilities.
The LT-200 Lift Truck Scale incorporates RAM mounting to allow for easy installation as well as adjustable viewing.
Heavy Duty Sensors
We utilize heavy duty pressure sensors to ensure many years of continued operation.
We can optionally supply the machine specific hydraulic fittings for your machine.
For general product inquiries, fill out the form below. A member of our talented staff will reach out to assist you!