LT-100 Lift Truck Scale
- Basic, accurate scale system for lift trucks and fork trucks
- Kit includes weight terminal, pressure sensor & manual
- Incredibly simple installation
- Runs on DC power
- Designed for heavy duty industrial use
- Not legal for trade
- Hydraulic fittings not included
- Typical accuracy of 97% or better
The LT-100 Lift Truck Scale System is an economical, entry-level scale. It is incredibly easy to operate and install in the field with our optional installation kit! We listened to our customers and we agreed that they deserve the best — which is why Walz is proud to offer this tough, no-nonsense, high-value scale at an incredibly low cost.
Our industry-leading forklift/lift truck scale offers extreme durability, reliability and repeatable accuracy. The Walz LT-100 on-board scale was designed for hard working teams and innovative leaders that are always striving to be better. This basic lift truck scale is an ideal solution for those looking to track production data and freight loads. The basic infield installation provides consistent weights thanks to our integral weighing system.
In addition to all of these great features, we offer a one-year warranty on parts and equipment and FREE shipping to anywhere in the United States!
LT-100 Features and FAQ:
- Real world typical accuracy of ~95% (when lifting more than 10% of the truck’s capacity)
- 100,000 Lb+ lifting capacity
- Weighs in both pounds or kilograms
- Configurable graduations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 or 50 lb/kg increments
- Easy-to-use 6 button operation, with one touch weight capture
- Water-resistant, corrosion proof and shock resistant stainless steel housing, IP65
- Display measures 6.75″ x 5.0″x 2.75″ without stand
- Industry best display for easy operation for a safe, clear view of the load data
- 5000 PSI sensor (IP67)
- 9/16″ STOR female thread, on sensor
- Overload Count function
- Security protected with passcode protected calibration
- Weight totalization feature
- Live feature that keeps the weight on the display
- Tare function
- Truck toggle feature, ability to track weight loads on two separate trucks at one time
- Display modes for current load or total truck weight
- Full range push button zero
- Simple installation: Approximately 1-2 hours
- Powered of the machine battery 7-24 VDC
- For machines with 36 VDC or 48 VDC power supply, we recommend a step down converter
- Calibration test weights should be greater or equal to 10% of the scale/machine capacity
- Walz 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Not Legal for Trade
- Machine specific fittings kit
- 3″ hydraulic hose
- 12VDC ticket printer
The LT-100 lift truck or fork lift scale system is a very simple scale system that can be installed within a few hours. The basic kit ships complete with the weighing indicator, pressure sensor and power cabling. Optionally you can also choose to purchase the machine specific hydraulic fittings from us or you can source locally from your lift truck service agent.
We designed our LT-100 lift truck scale to make your operators lives easier. The weighing display utilizes a simple 6 button design (Power, Zero, Total, Select, Add, & Hold). If you are looking for a basic scale system for your fork lift, the LT-100 is the unit to install.
Plug & Play Design
The LT-100 Fork truck scale systems has been designed to allow for self installation with our plug & play connectors. These simple connectors makes the installation process very easy.
Adjustable Mounting Bracket
We include an adjustable mounting bracket with each LT-100 Lift truck scale. This allows for operators to adjust the mounting and tilt of the weighing indicator.
For general product inquiries, fill out the form below. A member of our talented staff will reach out to assist you!